By Dominik Olszewski (auth.), Andrej Dobnikar, Uroš Lotrič, Branko à ter (eds.)
The two-volume set LNCS 6593 and 6594 constitutes the refereed court cases of the tenth foreign convention on Adaptive and average Computing Algorithms, ICANNGA 2010, held in Ljubljana, Slovenia, in April 2010. The eighty three revised complete papers awarded have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from a complete of a hundred and forty four submissions. the second one quantity contains forty-one papers geared up in topical sections on development popularity and studying, tender computing, structures concept, help vector machines, and bioinformatics.
Read Online or Download Adaptive and Natural Computing Algorithms: 10th International Conference, ICANNGA 2011, Ljubljana, Slovenia, April 14-16, 2011, Proceedings, Part II PDF
Similar computing books
Build trustworthy, scalable, safe, high-performance structures to totally make the most of the ability of cloud computing
* indicates you ways to exploit a hundred strong complex good points of Puppet, with certain step by step directions
* Covers the entire renowned instruments and frameworks used with Puppet: Dashboard, Foreman, MCollective, and extra
* contains the newest positive factors and updates in Puppet 2. 7
* Written in an easy, sensible variety by way of a certified platforms administrator and Puppet professional, each recipe has designated step by step directions displaying you the precise instructions and configuration settings you would like
A revolution is coming to IT operations. Configuration administration instruments can construct servers in seconds, and automate your whole community. instruments like Puppet are necessary to take complete benefit of the facility of cloud computing, and construct trustworthy, scalable, safe, high-performance systems.
The ebook takes you past the fundamentals to discover the entire strength of Puppet, exhibiting you intimately tips on how to take on a number of real-world difficulties and functions. At each step it indicates you precisely what instructions you must style, and comprises complete code samples for each recipe.
The booklet takes the reader from a uncomplicated wisdom of Puppet to an entire and specialist realizing of Puppet's most recent and such a lot complicated gains, neighborhood top practices, writing nice manifests, scaling and function, and the way to increase Puppet via including your personal services and resources.
The publication contains actual examples from creation structures and methods which are in use in many of the world's biggest Puppet installations, together with a dispensed Puppet structure and a high-performance Puppetmaster resolution utilizing Apache and Passenger.
Explore the ability of Puppet with this sensible consultant to the world's most well-liked configuration administration method
What you are going to examine from this booklet
* Make Puppet trustworthy, performant, and scalable
* Produce crowd pleasing experiences and data for administration
* comprehend universal mistakes messages and troubleshooting universal difficulties
* deal with huge networks with instruments like Foreman and MCollective
* Use periods and inheritance to jot down robust Puppet code
* set up configuration documents and templates for lightning-fast installations
* Use digital machines to construct try out and staging environments, and creation structures on cloud structures comparable to EC2
* Automate each element of your structures together with provisioning, deployment and alter administration
This booklet is written in a Cookbook sort exhibiting you the way to establish and extend your Puppet infrastructure. It progresses via specified info at the language and lines, exterior instruments, reporting, tracking, and troubleshooting, and concludes with many particular recipes for coping with well known applications.
Who this booklet is written for
The ebook assumes that the reader already has a operating Puppet install and maybe has written a few uncomplicated manifests or tailored a few released modules. It additionally calls for a few event of Linux structures management, together with familiarity with the command line, dossier method, and textual content modifying. No programming event is required.
Hands-on troubleshooting tools at the most up-to-date liberate of SQL Server
The 2012 unlock of SQL Server is the main major one considering that 2005 and introduces an abundance of latest gains. This severe e-book presents in-depth insurance of most sensible practices for troubleshooting functionality difficulties in keeping with an outstanding realizing of either SQL Server and home windows internals and exhibits skilled DBAs the way to make certain trustworthy functionality. The workforce of authors indicates you the way to grasp using particular troubleshooting instruments and the way to interpret their output so that you can fast determine and get to the bottom of any functionality factor on any server working SQL Server.
• Covers the middle technical subject matters required to appreciate how SQL Server and home windows can be operating
• stocks most sensible practices so you know the way to proactively visual display unit and keep away from difficulties
• indicates tips on how to use instruments to quick assemble, research, and successfully reply to the resource of a system-wide functionality issue
Professional SQL Server 2012 Internals and Troubleshooting allows you to fast get to grips with the alterations of this generation that you should top deal with database functionality and troubleshooting.
A wide foreign convention on Advances in clever regulate and leading edge Computing was once held in Hong Kong, March March 16-18, 2011, lower than the auspices of the foreign MultiConference of Engineers and desktop Scientists (IMECS 2010). The IMECS is prepared through the overseas organization of Engineers (IAENG).
Das Werk bietet einen kompakten Überblick über das Thema Computernetzwerke. Sein Aufbau orientiert sich an den Schichten der etablierten Referenzmodelle und behandelt für jede Schicht die Geräte und die wichtigsten Protokolle. Zu den Protokollen gehören auch Netzwerktechnologien wie Ethernet, WLAN, Bluetooth, usw.
- Tools for High Performance Computing 2012
- Recoding Gender: Women’s Changing Participation in Computing (History of Computing)
- XSL-FO Praxis
- The Definitive Guide to Apache mod_rewrite
Additional resources for Adaptive and Natural Computing Algorithms: 10th International Conference, ICANNGA 2011, Ljubljana, Slovenia, April 14-16, 2011, Proceedings, Part II
This proves to be very beneﬁcial in a sense of widening the gap between distant regions of map units. Therefore, only BMUs are taken onto the second level of GSOM. 2 Gravitational Clustering Identiﬁed BMUs from the ﬁrst level of algorithm are now being interpreted as ddimensional particles in the d-dimensional space with mass equal to unity. During iterations, each particle is being moved around according to a simpliﬁed version of the Gravitation Law using the Second Newton’s Motion Law as proposed in .
Fβ is the formula is Fβ = 1 + β 2 β 2 ·(P +R) harmonic mean of the precision and recall. In order to evaluate a binary decision task, we ﬁrst deﬁne a contingency matrix representing the possible outcomes of the classiﬁcation, namely the true positives (TP - positive examples classiﬁed as positive), the True Negatives (TN - negative examples classiﬁed as negative), the False Positives (FP - negative examples classiﬁed as positive) and the False Negative (FN - positive samples classiﬁed as negative).
An Experimental Study on Electrical Signature Identiﬁcation 39 For both one-against-all methods, the good performance indicates that the composed signature can be an accurate description for each one of the appliances in the database. Nevertheless, these ﬁndings may be related to the fact that the number of electrical appliances used is still very small.